Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's just a little lie....Right??

So I was thinking earlier about my lack of motivation or just not caring I guess. People ask me questions lately and I just react, respond like it is second nature or something. I think I let things just go in one ear and out the other and respond before I even know what I am responding to. Alright alright, its horrible I know. But at least I'm honest about it, right? I came up with a list of things that I normally "fib" about. They are not big things but a lie none the less... So here goes.

"Sure I would love to play hide and seek with you"

"I am happy to iron your clothes"

"I have no problem taking you ALL the way home from from class tonight" *Shout out to my Bro*

"I'm going to Wal-Mart, be right back" * Wal-Mart trips are never quick nor cheap, husbands beware*

"I am happy to help"

"Its great to see you"

"I'm too tired" *Ladies you know what I'm talking about*

"I have a headache" *Please see above*

"That looks great on you" *9 times out of 10 it doesn't but it is not in good taste to say otherwise*

"What an adorable child" *When the child is not adorable, comment on the outfit*

"I would love to" *Definitely a lie because there is only a couple of things I really LOVE to do and it probably isn't something someone is going to ask me to do*

"Its fine" * Usually say this to a man, and they usually know its not really fine*

"I'm fine" * This usually comes after he didn't realize that I didn't really mean its fine*

" Ill be ready in 10 minutes" * I'm never ready in 10 minutes*

"No I'm not mad"

"It was on sale"

"Oh its OK, my kids do that too"

"Mmm this tastes great"

"I don't understand what your talking about"

"Sorry I missed your call"

So that is a list of things that I lie about. Its not the best thing to do but sometimes it is in the other persons best interest. Now its your turn. Post up some of the things you "fib"about. :)



Niki

No comments: