Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monkeys and McDongaloids

So today has been pretty uneventful. Well about as uneventful as it can get watching two three year olds and my sick seven year old. They have been at each others throats all day and the only thing that I could bribe them with to get them to bring peace back into the house was McDongaloids as my son calls it. To me, it is worth the ten bucks for happy meals to restore peace and order. So I told them, consider it done! You see who has the upper hand here, THEY DO! Not what I prefer but hey, it worked none the less.
So yesterday I injured myself while I was cleaning. I smashed my foot into the leg of our couch and I think I broke my toe. As I did this a shot of pain raced through me like I have never felt before and I have endured a broken nose, twice and childbirth with not so much as a freaking Tylenol but this did me in. It hurts so bad and I have the bruises to prove it. I have been hobbling around all day. And to make matters worse, the little people reneged on our deal. They have went back to acting like heathens. I should have known better though. It just seemed sketchy when they agreed to the deal I laid out earlier. They were way too convincing. I wont fall for that one again. No more McDongaloids for the Monkeys!
I know this was a lame post but that's all Ive got so far.
Until next time.......

No comments: