Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monkeying Around

Today was a super busy day. I babysat today and it went quite well. The little guy is the same age as my Madeline and he was the best company for her. I completely understand why she has been acting up so much lately. She was just bored! She was so good today which was a complete change from the past couple of months. I just needed to add another little monkey to the zoo lol. They played house, served me many fake meals and the little guy already put it out there and let Maddie know he loved her. So all in all, I would say the day was a success.

As far as this here blog goes, I really need to revamp this thing. The whole look and layout of it is boring me. The unfortunate thing is that I have no clue how to create a button, or change it to a three column layout or make a wicked awesome header. It really stinks people. So if anyone has some tips for me or makes buttons, hit me up.

Well I know this was a lame post today but thats all Ive got. Im sure something humerous will happen to me by tomorrow evening and I will obviously share it with all of you. Later Homies....


Until next time......

No comments: