Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogaholics anonymous anyone??

So as I it here in my livingroom typing away on my craptop I can't help but think, man there are so many things that I should be doing other than writing in this here blog. Do I want to do them? No I sure do not. Do I do them, no I do not. Ahh well theres always tomorrow hopefully. One thing that I am super excited about is all the new followers on blog. I just love it. I have also found alot of new blogs that keep me quite entertained. One I will mention is the Fairy Blog mother, it is hilarious! She reminds me of myself alot. Being that she is very opinionated and quite the little smartass but its greatness. I love to write and this blog gives me an outlet to do so and it feels liberating at times. I am a very opinionated person and pretty matter of fact when it comes to just about everything but that really is the only way that I know how to be. I can get me into trouble at times though. My husband gets on to me from time to time and thinks I have a foul mouth, but who cares right? Its my mouth. Have you ever heard that saying "If you dont have anything nice to say, just come sit by me" ? Yeah well that can be me in a nutshell at times but at least Im me. I am going to try something out for a while. Im going to call it "Fuck it Friday's". Its going to be my weekly post about all the shit that has irritated me all week so be looking for that. Until next time...........

1 comment:

BNM said...

I love fairy blog mother too.. she cracks me up!! I keep going back and reading... I think your blog will be another must read!!!
I love the idea of Fuck it Fridays!! kinda like her bitch and moan.. love it!!
http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com