Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's with all this white shit??


I woke up this morning and was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful it was outside. Due to the fact that I live in the South AKA the pit of hell, I don't get the privilege of seeing snow very often so I was excited. By the time I woke up at 7am there was already a couple of inches on the ground and it was still coming down. The drive to my sons school just a couple of blocks away was pretty entertaining and even more so when I picked him up from school. By evening time there was easily over 5 inches of snow outside. I have never seen this much snow in one day in all my 29 years. It truly is breathtaking and even more of a treat to see all of the kids in the neighborhood outside having snowball fights and making snowmen just so they can beat the shit out of them when they are done. This is something I have only seen in movies and on the news when there is snow in other parts of the US. Not Texas, EVER!! We went outside for a good hour and played in the snow and took lots of pictures because you never know when this is going to happen again. I was so excited to experience all the snow today that I decided to share some of our fun with all of you.. Enjoy :)




No comments: