Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Confessional

I had a good week so I didn't have much to rant about in Fuck it Friday so we are having a confessional tonight. Got this idea from Mommywood and Glamazon. You can grab their buttons on the top of my page. So get to it! Its confession time....


I stayed in my jammies for the better part of the past two days due to all the white shit that god coughed up yesterday.

I ate the last Oreo and lied to my kids about it.

I told my son and Nicholas I didn't care if they played Xbox live just so I could get on the computer and write in this here blog.

I bought an English bulldog puppy yesterday. He is precious and I cant wait to see the wrinkly little guy this week. He comes from the good ole state of Arkansas. I love him...HARD! Check him out in all his handsomeness :)


I have lived for nine o'clock all week just so I could get some rest and relaxation without the midgets running around like mental patients. Before I become a mental patient.


I told my three year old that her favorite cartoon wasn't on earlier so I could watch General Hospital on the DVR. I know, I'm a piece of shit. And if you are asking, yes I am ashamed of myself. Would I do it again? In a freaking heartbeat. I can only take so much Team Umizoomi and Fresh Beat Band in one day.

Me in all my Fucktard-ery left the carton of milk on the counter again for what must have been a couple of hours. It pisses me off to no end when I do this.

Now I know I didn't commit horrible acts-o-sin here but a confessions a confession. Right?
WORD!

2 comments:

BNM said...

Haha!!! I always tell Bailey that "dora is sleeping... or Diego didnt come on today" Haha! That dog is to stinking cute!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, that puppy is sooo cute! What a sweetie. And I also can only handle so much 'kid shows' and then I want to rip my hair out.

Thanks for playing!