Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life from a pups perspective.....



Well I don't even know where to start here. In the past 24 hours my life has changed dramatically and I don't care for it too much. The humans I forced myself to tolerate for the past six weeks are nowhere to be found and some other human lady took me so I'm just confused. I think she stole me and I'm not sure how I am going to get back home. She had me in this mobile device for what seemed like an eternity yesterday and as she made her getaway and crossed the Arkansas state line she made these horrible noises and movements to other loud noises that blared from the mobile device. If she only knew how silly she looked. There was also a smaller human in the back who never shut up. I have a feeling shes going to be a problem. The human stopped somewhere and got some sort of food which smelled great and I really just wanted her to give me a bite but she wouldn't. She kept telling me it would hurt my tummy. Man if she only knew some of the things that I have eaten. It smelled so good, I think this was some sort of torture tactic. She abducted me and is torturing me now but I just don't know what kind of information she is wanting to get out of me. I don't know anything. Maybe when she figures this out she will release me. God I can only hope!

She stopped a few times and gave good effort to get me to pee but I didn't comply. I got her back for the torture incident earlier in the day and peed in her cup holder. She didn't seem to like this at all. I tried to sleep so I could pass some time but the smaller human in the back made that almost impossible due to all the noise she makes. Again, shes gonna be a problem. We finally arrived at our destination and she took me inside. I was pretty terrified due to all the torture I endured on the way here. I was sure there was something worse waiting for me inside. As soon as we walked in my fears went away for a minute at least and I peed on the floor. Again she didn't seem to like this so I will have to remember to do this frequently. Maybe if I do this enough she will release me. Its worth a shot at least. There were more humans there, one small and one big. They were males though so that eased my mind a little bit. They seemed to be nice enough. They petted me and kissed me, ALOT. They kept telling me how cute I was which I already knew. They fed me and gave me a nice bed to take a nap which was much needed.

When I woke up it was a little more pleasant but I was in search for my brothers and sisters also my mommy but they were nowhere to be found. This made me so sad so I cried alot. I miss them so much. The lady human took me outside to use the bathroom and I didn't want to give her a hard time for once so I obeyed and peed outside this time. She was happy. She likes to hug me alot which feels nice but god humans smell awful. And they say I need a bath, I think not! If they try this I will have to put up a pretty big fight. I met one of my kind at the humans home next door. It was a bitch named Chloe and she seemed pretty nice. She told me her human was nice and that she was also stolen so there seems to be a pattern of this around here. Back in the house everything is really nice but so big. I cant find my way around this place without getting tired and having to take a break. Its going to take days to search the whole place but there is one spot I am going to stay away from. The human said they are stairs but I think they might take me into another dimension if I travel up them so I might wait on that.

It was bedtime for the humans but not for me. I made sure that I made alot of noise so they would stay awake and not leave me. Finally the lady let me lay in something very warm and inviting which she called a bed. It was ALOT bigger and nicer than mine. She let me snuggle with her. She might not be so bad after all. I will keep you all updated on how this plays out. I still don't trust her yet :) Also on a side note, the male human snores louder than I do.



Sincerely,

Chuy aka little nugget
I don't know why the hell they call me this.

No comments: