Thursday, February 18, 2010

Countdown to cruise time baby!!

So I leave for my cruise Saturday morning and I must admit that I am so fucking excited!!! Gone for six days on a lovely cruise ship. Viva la Mexico!!! It just cant get here soon enough but I have so much shit to do and not enough time to do all the shit. I still have to finish packing and do the final check to make sure that I haven't forgotten anything which I most likely will fucking do. But I know I will so I accept it and I'm prepared. I bought the dressofawesome that I previously posted about and it is just that, Absofuckinglutely oozing with awesome. When I wear it I feel as if I could shit diamonds people. Yeah, its that badass. If you don't have some sort of a dazzling dress, buy one! Don't think about it, just buy one. After this cruise I'm gonna get my monies worth and clean house in it like the fabulous bitch that I am, or more realistically feel like in the dressofawesome. Fucking, eh!
I also must make sure that everything is in order for my kiddos for the week which is a job on its own. I must admit I am going to miss the little shits while I am gone. I am fairly certain that when I return home it will be trashed and look as if it should be condemned. So that will make all those warm and fuzzy feelings go right in the shitter when I see what I will be cleaning up the next day. This goes back to me previously stating that they are absofuckinglutelynuts. If they attempt the crazy shit that they do when I am home I don't even want to imagine the crazy shit that will go on when I am gone for six days. I cant even fucking imagine. It is probably best for my sanity if I don't try to imagine it. Then you add the new puppy into the mix with it and that my friends is a recipe for disaster of epic proportions. I just hope that I come back to my home in one piece. Say many prayers for me blogging buddies. I'm gonna need them.
On a side note I found a super lady on MBC that's going to revamp this here blog. Its gonna look fanfuckingtastic when shes done. Not 100% sure what I want exactly but it is sure to be fabulous at the very least. So Ive got that going for me :)

Until next time.....

No comments: