Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, depressing Sunday.....

Today is a day that I wish I could just delete. I went to work today, yeah you heard me right. I went to work on a Sunday. Suprisinlgy I actually accomplished alot in the two hours that I was there. I got the opportunity to work without the hassle of being interrupted by clients. It was fantastic!!!! We successfully sold the rather large sofa that was taking up all of the space in our T.V. room and it looks great now. All we need is something new and smaller to occupy the room. So begins our search of a new piece of furniture. Great!! I have a rather glum and defeated feeling today. I think that I am dreading going to work tomorrow. My boss is coming back to work from maternity leave and I could not be more depressed about it. I can even begin to imagine how horrible my day is going to be. It makes me sick even thinking about it. So basically I have to things stacked against me tomorrow..it is Monday and my boss will be back in the office. Wow its going to be great. I think I am going to call in sick. Sniff, Sniff :) Anyhoo, time to figure out whats for dinner. Have a good night folks.

1 comment:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

What's for dinner....I really hate those words LOL!! My family always starts asking about noonish, and it drives me nuts!

I like your blog (I saw you mention it on She Knows, and came to check it out!). My blog is fairly new too, but maybe you can check it out?

http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

It's still a work in progress, but I'm sure you know how that goes! I'm going to start following your blog, and if you'd follow mine, comment, etc., I'd really appreciate it!

Keep up the good work...I like your writing style!

mandjregan[at]gmail[dot]com