Thursday, January 29, 2009

Zombies? Really??

Okay so I know it has been a while since I have posted here I just have not been very inspired lately. To be completely honest I am not very inspired now just horribly bored at work and I am sure that when you are done reading this ridiculous post you will be bored too :) There is work to be done, I am just not motivated enough at the moment to do any of it. I am also fairly certain that I will be whining later because there is too much of it to do and not enough time to do it but oh well. I can't breathe, my nose is running like a faucet and I feel lousy. I am very sure that I have been infected with something, but anyhoo. I tried surfing the web for a while but I just could not find anything interesting enough to look at. I just ended up reading a ton of nonsense in a rather entertaining forum and saw on cnn.com that someone hacked into some road signs in Austin and made them read " Zombies Ahead run for your lives" among some other funny quotes. The news was going crazy over this. I along with a fellow co-worker think it is hilarious by the way and Nicholas thinks that it could be true and was put there by the center for disease control or something but who knows right. We also decided out of boredom to take a Zombie survival test online and I am sad to report that if in fact Zombies surface here, I only have a 9% survival rate. So it is pretty safe to say that I would cease to exist or I would be bitten and come back as a Zombie and then you are all in trouble because if I am a bitch as a normal human think of how bad I would be as a Zombie. Makes you think huh? We also stumbled upon a rather informative site about wiggers, yeah you heard me right http://www.wiggaz.com/ apparently this is an epidemic of some sort. I have seen some of these wiggers but I just never realized that the problem was so serious. As we are surfing this site out of pure boredom and I cant stress that enough, I ask myself what is wrong with the youth of today? They have to know that they look like complete tools. But then again I could be wrong. Well I hope that my post has been informative and remember, when your out watch for Zombies if you are questioning if you could win a fight with a Zombie just take the Zombie survival test I assume that it is pretty accurate when it calculates these things and beware of wiggers :) Later peeps.

Word...

No comments: