Saturday, November 8, 2008

A tale of two Tornadoes........

So far today has not been too bad of a day. The one thing that I could do without today is the nonstop cleaning up after my two children. Wherever they go a trail of debris is left behind them. I have attempted on more than one occation to in fact clean up the path of devistation that has been left behind. But I have decided that it is pointless to do so until they pass out at the end of the day. I have been defeated. The lower level of my home looks as if a category 5 tore through it and left utter devistation in its path. As I was attempting the first round of clean up this morning I had to step over the contents that were emptied out of Madelines toy box So I stepped over a Diego Rescue Center, tripped on Noahs Ark and was stabbed in the foot by the gun from a Halo action figure. As I was yelling out obsenities my one year old was looking at me as if I were crazy and yelled mommy did that!!! not realizing that it was her messiness that caused this accident in the first place. So other than that it has not been too bad of a day. It has been boring but not bad. I have however had the most odd feeling today. I have been bored, tired and have absolutely no motivation to do anything even remoltely productive. I think that I need a hobby or something and I need to get out of my house. I was going to go to LA Fitness and get myself a membership but how am I going to have enough motivation to go everyday if I cant even get off my butt long enough to get the damn membership? That is a question that I have absolutely no answer to. But I know that I will just keep bitching to myself about having to buy bigger pants! Oh well rant over :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.