Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is a blog dedicated to my daily thoughts, issues, and experiences. I am new to this blogging world so wether it will be entertaining or not, well who knows I will let you be the judge of that. I just really enjoy writing and sometimes it is just satisfying at the end of the day to vent or let out some info about the adventures or obstacles that you have conquered that day. So anyhoo here it goes. My name is Niki and I am a proud mom of two of the most amazing and entertaining children. I am an outspoken, spoiled, sarcastic, procrastinating woman who stresses out way too easily who more often than not puts my foot in my mouth. I am sure going forward if you continue to read my blog you will learn that but hopefully it will be entertaining at least. Well that is me in a nutshell. Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

rummonkey said...

Whoo-hooo i am a follower :) This is going to be interesting!!