Friday, January 30, 2009

Working like a slave

As I am winding down for the day I can't help but think I am so glad it's Friday and I don't have to work tomorrow. Oh.. wait.. I do have to work tomorrow. Isn't that super? And if you think that's bad I will be strolling into the office on Sunday too. Yep, twelve days of work in a row. Man I need to win the lottery already. It sucks to know that I am working my life away. But I digress. I just got finished watching a little flick named Pineapple Express. It is by far my new favorite movie and if you haven't seen it, see it. It is packed full of greatness! I lol every time I watch it. So on to a more interesting topic. I am in search of an English Bulldog puppy and I am having the hardest time finding one. It always seems like it takes forever to find something when you really want it. Every one that I find is either not the color I want, located in B.F.E. or they want your first born as payment. I just don't get it. I am pretty certain that I am going to have to hunt far and wide to find one of the little suckers. So maybe on a post a year from now I might announce that I have found one :) I swear, it is really hard to concentrate when you have a wild animal next to you snoring loud enough to wake the dead. And by wild animal I mean Nicholas. Man I hope I don't sound like this when I sleep. Well I think it is time to hit the sack. Goodnight everyone :)


Niki

No comments: