Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wow what a weekend!

Well I had quite the busy weekend people. I got myself tattooed on Friday night and had a really fun time with friends Saturday night. And boy did I regret Saturday nights festivities early Sunday morning. I probably will regret spilling the beans about my shenanigans later but come along on this journey with me anyway.......We went to a bar with some friends to hang out and have a few drinks and those Lemon drop shots juts kept a callin my name. And I answered, a few too many times. I normally have a strict policy of a two to three drink maximum if we go out as to make sure that I conduct myself in a ladylike manner which has worked well for me for many years but I ignored said policy Saturday night, which I deeply regret. I did not act like an ass or embarrass myself while out mingling with the public folk. I waited to do so until I got home at 1:30 in the am. I was OK leaving our place of fun and even in my transportation device on the way home, which by the way I was not operating. But as soon as I passed the threshold of my front door........I bolted to the ladies room like I had a rocket strapped to my ass. And I puked....HARD! and alot. Basically until 3am when I finally decided to Crawl up my stairs into my other bathroom then on to the what I called the ginormous place of sleep or bed if you will. Now during the puke fest my 19 year old brother and almost 13 year old niece were in absolute hysterics during my painful ordeal. I did not care for this at all and I do vaguely remember telling my brother that I hated him as well as the puppy. Why I did this I have no clue and on my journey up the stairs I informed everyone that my boobs were cold. Why? I have no clue as to this either because I was completely clothed during all of this. My niece thought that was hilarious and I made sure to remind her that this is what would happen to her if she drinks so please learn from my indiscretion and don't ever do it. I was told the next day that I was telling everyone that I was never drinking again, that I was sorry about a million times and that I hated my friend Amy because she got me drunk, which she did not. Sorry Amy :) I am now very anxiously waiting to see the many pictures that were taken at the place of fun from Saturday. I don't remember taking half of them so there is no telling what is on that camera. Probably pretty scary but we shall see. My pain continued through Sunday and I was a lazy pathetic piece of crap the entire day. So basically an entire day gone down the shitter. So as of now I never want to drink again :)
Now Friday....I went and got my much awaited tattoo of greatness. My bestie Andrea and I made a pact to get a tattoo together which we DID NOT! Thank you Andrea. We had to get them separately. I got mine Friday and she got hers Sunday. I got this tattoo on the back of my neck which hurt like a bitch. Which to this day is still sore to the touch and I have a little difficulty moving my neck from left to right. It looks great though and I am very happy with it. Andrea, not so much. She hates hers because it didn't turn out like she had hoped and unfortunately it is pretty freaking permanent. So that sucks the big one. I'm happy though. Thank you Cody, the owner of Bonehead Tattoo in Fort Worth Tx on Hwy 80. You sir rock!
Well until next time.........

10 comments:

Sandy said...

It sucks that your friend does not like her tattoo! That's my fear about getting one!

I stopped by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Shell said...

What a night! Probably some fun pics to come. At least you didn't puke until you got home. No one wants a pic of that! LOL

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Anonymous said...

I have been there and done that! The last time something retarded happened to me at a bar I vowed not to ever get drunk again and I haven't! :) Welcoming you to SITS!!

Anonymous said...

I only drink a couple of times a year so I usually end up puking. Ha!

Welcome to SITS!

Susie said...

Gosh...I remember those days!!

Welcoming you to SITs! I hope you enjoy the party:-)

Robyn | Add a Pinch said...

Stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the community!

Glad you like your tattoo. That would be horrible to go through all that and not like it.

Mimi said...

How awful to get a tattoo and end up not liking it!

I'm stopping by to welcome you the the SITS family!

Brandy said...

Congrats on your new ink! Where's the pictures?

Welcome to SITS!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite an adventure!

Welcome to SITS!

Rachel Cotterill said...

What's your tattoo? You should definitely post a photo :)

Visiting from SITS to welcome you on board!