Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My very own Bucket list.

So the past couple of weeks have been difficult and mind opening to say the least. They also have given me alot of time to think about things. I have came to the conclusion that I will be 29 years old next month and there are alot of things that I still want to do that I havent gotten to do yet. I have realized that although the big 30 is right around the corner I am still young enough to accomplish all of the things that I am wanting to. In my 29 years I have accompished alot of things including marrying an amazing man and having two of the best children ever. But still I am in search of more. Someone recently told me that even though your having a bad day today, tomorrow is a new day with new adventures and new problems but feel blessed when you have another day to experience things no matter what the experience may be. I truly beleive that life is what you make of it. Live your life to the fullest as if it were your very own story that you will have the pleasure of sharing with your children, and maybe even grandchildren. I dont expect to live the most exciting life imaginable but there are a few things that I would love to do or accomplish. So here is my very own bucket list full of things that I would love to add to my story one day and not necessarily in this order :)


1. Go to school and have an actual career.
2. Take a dance class.
3. Learn to play the piano or the guitar.
4. Get a job that I enjoy going to everyday.
5. Lose the extra weight that my youngest child blessed me with :)
6. Accomplish something on my own.
7. Learn how to make my nannies chocolate chip cookies.
8. Travel to Europe.
9. Take a trip with just my girlfriends.
10. Buy a Bulldog.
11. Take a Disney Cruise.
12. Go snow boarding.
13. Buy a sportscar. Red preferrably.
14. I would love to see Time Square.
15. Go to Coney Island and eat many chili cheese dogs from Nathan's.
16. Go deep sea fishing and actually catch something.
17. Write a book.

So as you can see none of this is super exciting, just things I would like to do. So as I continue to write on this here blog hopefully my list gets smaller and these things are accomplished. Or hell who knows, I just might add to it :) Until next time......

No comments: